Many of you may be wondering what our programs will look like next year. We are in the process of planning for that now knowing that those plans may change based on guidance from our State and our District. One thing that I can assure you is that we will still provide the individual attention that many of them need to help them be successful.In an effort to reduce the need for in-person contact during this time, Innovations and Options will be moving to an electronic application process. If you think that you/your student might be successful in smaller class sizes with more individualized attention, please encourage complete the application below.We are taking applications now for all programs and will continue to do so until the first week of August. Once families have completed their application, they can expect to hear from us within two weeks of the start of Hexter 1. As of now, the 27J calendar indicates that orientation will be on August 9th with classes beginning August 13th. Those dates are subject to change.
Enrollment and Application Process
If you are interested in attending any of our Academies, you will start the process by completing our Innovations and Options application. The application is the same, regardless of which Academy you will attend. You do NOT have to know which Academy you want to attend in order to apply.
Here is general order/timeline of how our enrollment process works.
1) Submit completed application.
2) Enrollment center staff will review applications and contact each family to discuss the students' goals, needs, and eligibility. You will likely hear from our staff 1 to 2 weeks prior to the start of the next hexter.
3) In some cases, the Academy that you are interested in applying to may not have availability. In that case, you will be given the choice to enroll into a different academy or to be placed on a wait list for the next enrollment cycle.
General Questions/More Information - Call 303-655-2850
If you have questions or would like some basic information about any of our Academy options, please call us before you apply.
Ready to Apply?
If you are ready to start the enrollment process, the first step is to complete the Application. You do NOT need to know which Academy you want to attend in order to apply.
If you are currently enrolled at a 27J school, you ONLY need to submit the application:
If you are NOT currently enrolled in a 27J school, you will also need to:
- Register with School District 27J: New student registration page
- Complete the Application for Innovations and Options 2020-2021
- AND submit to Angela Bueno (email@example.com):
- Unofficial transcript
- Copy of attendance, behavior, and any in-progress grades from your current school (you will need to request this from your school; we will only send an official records request once you have been approved for an Academy).
Thank you for your interest in Innovations and Options!