Students at BHS may petition a grade that they believe is incorrect in Infinite Campus in order to be considered eligible for their Sport or Activity. Grades are pulled weekly Wednesdays at 10:00. Ineligible athletes must contact their teacher if they believe a mistake has been made and submit the petition by Friday at 12:00 noon.
Possible reasons for inaccurate grades include:
- Assignments that have been turned in on time and not yet entered in IC prior to grades being pulled on Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.,
- A test retaken for a higher grade and not yet entered in IC prior to grades being pulled on Thursday at noon.
- An error in Infinite Campus.
***Students MAY NOT turn in late assignments after grades have been pulled on Wednesday at 10:00 in order to raise their grade.***
HOW TO PETITION A GRADE:
1. If student believes a mistake has been made on a grade/s, they must contact the teacher by email (in person in their cohort time only) to discuss the grade with them.
2. If the grade was indeed incorrect, ask the teacher to change the grade in Infinite Campus. If the grade will not be changed, do NOT fill out this form.
3. Once the grade is changed, fill out this Grade Petition form. It is DUE BY FRIDAY AT 12:00 noon. If it is late, it will not be considered. Your form will be date and timestamped when you enter it and the Athletic Department will receive notification when it is entered.
4. Athletics will confirm the new grade in Infinite Campus and notify the coach and student of any change in eligibility status. You can email Mrs. Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 303-655-4155 to confirm it was received, if you wish.