2022-2023 Course Registration Information.
Registration process for the current 9-11th grade has concluded. Counselors have held junior meetings and will be beginning meetings with students. If you have not completed a registration form and missed your scheduled meeting, reach out to your counselor! Information for appoints is below.
For new or incoming students, please see the grade level registration sheets below for 10th, 11th and 12th grade. You can download the document and complete it as a pdf and email it to your counselor. (email addresses below) Be sure to reach out and talk to your counselor.
Classes that require an application include AVID and Yearbook. Please use the links to complete the application.
If you are interested in Concurrent Enrollment, contact Ms. Mckinney.
Please reach out to your counselor with questions.Rachel Bauer 9th grade students A-Lrbauer@sd27j.net; 303-655-8965Elizabeth Morrone 9th grade students M-Zemorrone@sd27j.net; 303-655-8824Sheila Harris 10-12th grade students A-Ensharris@sd27j.net; 303-655-8827Gina Zelkin 10-12th grade students Eo-Lagzelkin@sd27j.net; 303-655-8821MaryBeth McKinney 10-12th grade students Lb-Rammckinneymellott@sd27j.net; 303-655-8825Catherine Hicks 10-12th grade students Rb-Zchicks@sd27j.net; 303-655-8822
The information below is related to the registration weeks already completed.
Students will go through the first steps of registration.
All advisory classes have info packets for the teachers, a student slide show, and resources are in each grade level Google classroom.
Counselors will be available during lunch by the grand staircase for questions.
- Tuesday and Wednesday - Graduation Credit Check Guide sheet - available with your advisory teacher. (These stay in the advisory classroom)
- Thursday and Friday - Paper registration forms - only available with your advisory teacher. (These stay in the advisory classroom)
Feb 1 -
Current Juniors -
- They will start their one on one meetings with the counselor during this week. All sessions have been scheduled and juniors get notification in the last week of January.
Current Sophomores and Freshmen
- During advisory class, students will input their requests into IC (Infinite Campus).
- Students will use their paper registrations to help input the classes.
Please see the PVHS Course guide for course sequence and descriptions and more.