• Requesting a Student Transcript

    • In an effort to better serve our students and protect their privacy, 27J Schools Student Records have implemented the following procedure concerning transcript requests:

      1. Active 12th grade students - please use Naviance to request transcripts.  All transcripts will be sent to Colleges or Universities electronically through Naviance.
        • If seniors need a transcript for a scholarship application, please contact Mrs. Fasbender who is located in the Counseling Office.  
      2. Active 9th - 11th grade students - please see the Registrar for a copy of your transcript.

      3. Former students - please request transcripts by completing the Request for High School Transcripts form.  Requests will be processed within two business days.

      4. All education verification companies - You are required to provide a release executed by the student along with a written request. This may be the company’s own form if all pertinent information is provided. Verbal verifications cannot be given.

      GED certificates and diplomas are not part of the student’s permanent record.

      Former students specifically looking for test scores, please use the following sites.
      ACT - http://www.act.org
      SAT - https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat
      AP - https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/



    Please see our District Trasncript Request page.