27J School Busing: Please access information regarding student busing at the following site: 27J Transportation.
Student PARKING PERMIT: Students who hold a valid driver's license may choose to drive themselves to school. Students will need to complete the forms required to secure a parking permit PRIOR TO PARKING ON CAMPUS. Parking permits can be secured by completing the permit form and paying the fee. Please note: All outstanding school fees MUST be paid PRIOR to being issued a parking permit. Link to the form: RRHS Student Parking Permit Request and Guidelines Form
Student Drop-Off and Pick-Up Process: The map linked HERE provides the process for students arriving and departing by personal transportation. Please work to have students arrive to campus no earlier than 8:15 a.m. and depart campus by 4:45 p.m. (with the exception of students participating in an after school activity).
Please note that we are unable to provide adult supervision outside of the school day and in order to ensure student safety is maintained on campus, please:
- Make arrangements to have your student arrive to school no earlier than 8:05 a.m.
- Arrange to have your student depart campus by 4:40 p.m.
- Students arriving late (after 8:30 a.m.) need to enter through the main office (north parking) and secure a pass from the attendance secretary
- Parents/Guardians need to use the main office entrance (north parking lot) at all times when planning to interact with school staff in-person
- All Authorized Visitors must check-in through the main office for all school-related matters
The map linked HERE provides the process for students arriving and departing by personal transportation.
Thank you in advance for your efforts to assist us in helping to maintain a respectful and safe environment for all our students.