Date: Saturday, April 15
Location: Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center, N Gaylord Rockies Blvd. Aurora, CO 80019
Tickets: $40/pre-sale, April 4-14, can be purchased anytime on the 5 Star App or during A & B Lunches; $50/at-door
In order to correctly process all requests and needs, deadlines will be held firm.
February 17 - March 31
Guest Passes must be submitted to the main office; March 31st by 1pm (end of B Lunch) is the last day these will be accepted
Final Eligibility Pulled
April 4 - April 14
Tickets on pre-sale during A & B Lunches
Eligibility Appeals must be made by 1pm (end of B Lunch) on this day
Dance; No Guest Passes or Eligibility will be accepted at the door
At Door Sales, $50
All eligible students of Riverdale Ridge are allowed to attend the Homecoming Dance. Eligibility is defined by the criteria identified in the Raven Handbook.
RRHS school sponsored dances are open to all RRHS students with the exception of prom. Guests over the age of 14 (9th grade) and under the age of 21 are permitted with ADVANCED approval from school administration. Student IDs will be checked in order to gain admission into any Riverdale Ridge High School student activity or school dance.
In order to attend an RRHS dance, you are expected to have:
90% or better attendance from the beginning of Quarter 1 or Quarter 3 until the date of the dance.
No violations during the current school year of any of the RRHS/27J drug, alcohol, physical altercations, or weapons policies
- Final eligibility will be communicated to students in Advisory on March 31st
- Eligibility Appeals can be made using this form; appeals must be made by April 7th, 1pm (end of B lunch)
- Eligibility will be verified when purchasing tickets
- Waivers or corrections to eligibility WILL NOT be made for at-door purchases on the night of the dance
All guests who are not eligible students of Riverdale Ridge High School will need to complete an RRHS Event Guest Pass.
- RRHS Event Guest Pass can be picked up in the main office or be printed by clicking here
- Completed Forms with a copy of the guest’s current school ID or a copy of their driver’s license should be returned to the front desk by Friday, March31st, 1pm (end of B Lunch) for verification
- Students will be notified of their Guest Pass APPROVAL; once approved, students bringing a guest will need to purchase their tickets in person at the box office. Students bringing a guest cannot purchase tickets through the app.
- Completed forms will be checked when tickets are purchased during pre-sale
- Guests must arrive with host students for admittance
- All attendees must present ID at the door. Guests will also be checked for completed guest pass at door. No guest passes will be accepted at the door.
Tickets can now be purchased two ways.
- 5 Star Students; Students can purchase through the 5 Star Students Store. This can be accessed through the downloadable app or on a desktop by clicking HERE.
- In Person, Students will still be able to purchase in person during A & B lunches at the Box Office from 4.4 - 4.7. Remember, the week of 4.11-4.13 is testing week and we will not have in person learning (it is a remote week).
Students and/or their guests found to be in violation of dance guidelines will be removed from the dance venue and refunds will not be provided.
All guests are expected to abide by the rules and policies of Riverdale Ridge High School and 27j Schools. Raven Handbook
Once students leave, they may not re-enter the venue.