• Meal Payment Options
    Pay Online:
    The most convenient way to make a payment on your child's lunch account is through our online Payment system.  Please be aware that payment can take up to 24 hours to post to your child's account. If you are having issues with your PaySchools Central account, please contact Payschools Central directly at 1-877-393-6628 or by e-mail at psc_help@payschools.com.
    Click here to make Lunch Payments
    Download the new mobile app for easy payments!
    Pay with Cash or Check at the School:
    Payment can be made at your child's school in the form of a check or cash.  Please make checks payable to [Name of school] Nutrition Services (Example:  Overland Trail Middle School Nutrition Services).  When sending cash or a check with your child please complete a lunch payment form and enclose money in a envelope.  Payments should be taken to the cafeteria. Unfortunately credit cards CAN NOT be accepted at the school.  You may use our online system to pay by credit card.
    Nutrition Services Returned Check Policy:
    If a check is returned from the bank (due to insufficient funds, stop payment, or closed account) the check writer will be required to redeem the returned check with cash or money order in the Nutrition Services Office at 630 South 8th Avenue, Brighton CO 80601. You can also make a payment on payschoolscentral.com.  A charge of $5.00 will be assessed for each returned check. Accounts with a returned check will be denied future check writing privledges until the check has been paid in full including fees.  If there is a second returned check, checks will not be accepted indefinitely.
    To receive a refund from your students lunch account, please submit a request in writing to the school's kitchen manager or to Shannon Bonino at sbonino@sd27j.net using the form below.  A check will be issued for all refunds over $20.00. It will take 2-3 weeks to process and receive your refund.  Any refund amount under $20.00 can be issued by the school's kitchen manager. 


  • School District 27J Meal Charge Policy:

    Any student in grades Kindergarten through 5th grade, who forgets or loses his/her money, may charge a maximum of THREE meals. (ONE meal maximum for grades 6-8). Prior to this limit being reached, a written notice will be given to the student or an email will be sent to notify the parent/guardian. If payment for charges is not received the next school day, a complimentary meal (homemade peanut butter and jelly sandwich) will be served. In all cases, the charges MUST be paid back. There are NO charges allowed for students in grades 9-12.  Students in all grades must have money in their account in order to purchase extra items such as Mega meals, water bottles or other a la carte items.  


    Families that are struggling to pay for meals are encouraged to complete a free and reduced application, returning it to their child’s kitchen manager or to the Nutrition Services Office at 630 South 8th Avenue, Brighton, CO 80601.  A HUNGRY CHILD CANNOT LEARN.


    Política de cargos alimenticios


    Cualquier estudiante de kínder hasta el 5to grado, que olvida o pierde su dinero, puede tener un maximo de 3 comidas en su cuenta (máximo de UNA comida para el 6-8 grado.) Antes de que el estudiante acumule la suma máxima los padres recibirán una notificación por escrito la cual será enviada con el estudiante. Si los padres no pagan la cuenta al día siguiente, el estudiante solo recibirá de comer un sándwich  con mantequilla de cacahuate y mermelada y leche pura. De cualquier modo, todos los cargos en su cuenta DEBERÁN SER PAGADOS.  Los estudiantes en todos los grados deberàn tener dinero en su cuenta para pder comprar los alimentos opcionales, tales como los platillos ega, agua en botella y otras comidas a la carta.


    Los alumnos del 9° o mayores grados pueden pedir comida fiada.

    Le recomendamos a las familias que tienen dificultad para pagar por los alimentos escolares que soliciten para los alimentos a precio reducido o gratis  y la pueden entregar en la cafetería de su escuela o enviarla al Centro de Servicios Educativos Atención: Nutrition Services a: 630 South 8th Avenue, Brighton, CO 80601.  UN NIÑO QUE TIENE HAMBRE NO PUEDE APRENDER. 

  • Non-discrimination Statement: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.

    To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights; 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.