27J Transportation Department now utilizes FamilyID program for bus route sign-up (Español)
The School District 27J Transportation Department is now providing the convenience of online registration for parents to sign up their children for bus service.
FamilyID is a secure online registration platform that provides parents with an easy, user-friendly way to register for bus service and also discontinue bus service.
Parents will need to utilize the FamilyID program to obtain school bus route information in August. To register, visit http://www.familyid.com/sd27j-transportation or click on the Register Now button located in the left corner of the 27J Transportation Department webpage).
Once on the FamilyID website:
- Click on the Transportation Registration Form located under the word “Programs.”
- Next, click on the green Register Now and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In If you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email spam or junk mail filter.
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you into FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
Please note that bus route information for the 2021-2022 school year will be available to parents after August 2nd. Parents will also be able to use the FamilyID program to submit a transportation discontinuation form if they choose to no longer have their child ride the bus.