Welcome to SD27J's Student Information Systems (SIS) Team webpages- providing resources and Infinite Campus support for 27J staffNEW! Register yourself into the classes of your choice, & the class will automatically appear on your Google Calendar.To REGISTER for a Class:
- Sign in to the sd27j.org website using your district login (upper right hand corner of this page).
- Navigate to Departments along the top banner, click Technology.
- Click Infinite Campus the on the left side of the page, expand and click the Infinite Campus Training and Information Calendar.
- Navigate to the date of your class, click on the class you're interested in.
- Click the Register box and follow the prompts.
- Seats are limited in the Technology Building Training Room- if you register for a class but cannot attend, please cancel your registration so that others may attend.
- Sign in to the sd27j.org website.
- Navigate to Departments, click Technology.
- Select Infinite Campus Training and Information Calendar on the left side of the screen.
- On the mid right side, select My Events (tiny calendar icon), select the class, then Cancel Registration.
HOW DO I GET Infinite Campus HELP?
OPEN an online work order for the fastest service at: http://helpdesk
Our helpdesk is monitored all throughout each work day, and your work order will be routed to a program specialist who will assist you as quickly as possible based on volume and priority.
If you can't access the helpdesk online, please call the helpdesk at 303.655.2999.
Help us help you! Please provide full and detailed information in your work order, including specific details and anything you've tried so far to resolve the issue.
24/7 HELP on Campus Community Knowledge base
How do staff members navigate to Campus Community?
When logged in to infinite Campus, click on the ‘App Switcher’ in the upper right corner, then click on and create an account. Campus Community search can be used daily like your own personal google for IC. Staff members can create an account, search just about any question and find tutorials, videos, discussions and a lot more. Once your account is created, whenever you're logged in to your staff Infinite Campus account, you'll be automatically signed in by clicking on ‘Campus Community’ in the future.
Did you know our InTouch Autodialer system includes help, support and training- both District-wide and school-specific?
If you'd like to improve parental involvement, increase school-home communication and/or automate your attendance dialers, please use the contact information below, or join in one of our in-district trainings; Webinar trainings are available as a group with your peers, or from your own location (phone and computer with internet required).
INTOUCH TRAINING RESOURCES AND HELP:
Email assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate support number: (888) 338-7177
Intouch user guide: