Peachjar eFlyer Submission Guidelines
ELECTRONIC FLYER APPROVAL AND DISTRIBUTION PROCESS
27J Schools is working with Peachjar to improve our school-to-home communication by delivering digital flyers directly to parents. Instead of schools sending home paper flyers in student backpacks, parents can have digital flyers sent directly to their email as well as viewing them on school websites. Flyers can be accessed by clicking on the Peachjar logo found on each school's website. School and district approved digital flyers are designed to keep you informed about upcoming events and programs. Please read our Approval Guidelines below. This service is available to community organizations during the regular school year only and is not available during the summer.
Our district cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To start sending your flyers electronically to 27J families, read our eFlyers Guide for Program Providers.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the 27J Communications Department. Staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the guidelines below.
FLYER APPROVAL GUIDELINES
General guidelines for flyer approval are as follows:
- All flyers are submitted through Peachjar and are then reviewed for approval through the communications office.
- Priority will be given to programs and services that are based in Colorado, specifically the Denver-metro area.
- Advertised activities must provide social, recreational and/or educational value to students.
- Material must not advocate a religious or a political viewpoint.
- Material must not discriminate or use offensive language.
- Materials that solicit funds to support programs or events outside 27J Schools may be denied on a case by case basis.
- Advertisements for fee-based services, such as private tutoring, music lessons, etc. will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- In an effort to keep flyers relevant to all parents, and to decrease the amount of approval requests received, submissions for similar programs and/or services will be considered on a bi-monthly basis. Exceptions to this guideline are available for organizations promoting free programs on a case-by-case basis.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
NOTE: Flyer approval does not constitute endorsement. Approval simply means the material has been reviewed and meets the guidelines for district-wide electronic distribution
DISCLAIMER FOR NON-DISTRICT FLYERS:
The following waiver will be automatically added below flyers submitted by outside organizations: "This program is not sponsored by 27J Schools. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service rather than an endorsement." Flyers will be automatically submitted to the District for review and approval. For questions or more information on the flyer process, contact Janet Najar at 720-685-7607. Outside organizations will need to accept this disclaimer upon requesting approval from Peachjar.
27J Schools reserves the right to rescind approval to any organization or person if a complaint is received of the organization or if the person is found to be in violation of posting policy from the Communications Department.
NOTE: Distribution of flyers submitted by community groups and outside organizations may be delayed to match school communication schedules. These flyers should be submitted at least one (1) week before preferred distribution date. 27J staff will use discretion when the same or similar flyers are submitted multiple times in a short period. A general rule of thumb is the same or similar flyers will not be approved for distribution to the same audience multiple times within a thirty (30) day period. 27J staff reserves the right to defer repeat flyer distributions within longer time periods.