Open Enrollment - Choice of Schools Application
27J Schools is now providing the convenience of an online application for Open Enrollment - Choice of Schools through Arbiter (formerly FamilyID). Arbiter is a secure platform that provides parents with an easy, user-friendly way to apply for open enrollment-choice of schools.
To start--please carefully review the Open Enrollment-Choice of Schools FAQs to determine whether or not you need to submit an application this year. Not everyone needs to submit an application.
Once you know that you will need to submit an application, you may click here to register with Arbiter.
Once on the Arbiter website:
- Under the word Programs, click 2023-2024 Application for Open Enrollment-Choice of Schools.
- Next, click on the green Register Now and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. Click Log In if you already have an Arbiter account.
- If this is your first time using Arbiter, click Create Account. Create your secure Arbiter account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the Arbiter Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your email spam or junk mail filters.
- Click on the link in your activation email.
- Once in the application form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your application summary.