2019-2020 Open Enrollment - Choice of Schools Application
School District 27J is now providing the convenience of an online application for Open Enrollment - Choice of Schools through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure platform that provides parents with an easy, user-friendly way to apply for open enrollment - choice of schools.
To start--please review the Open Enrollment - Choice of Schools FAQs to determine if you need to submit an application this year. Not everyone does.
Once you know that you will need to submit an application, you may click here to register with FamilyID.
Once on the FamilyID website:
- Click 2019-2020 Application for Open Enrollment - Choice of Schools located under the word “Programs.”
- Next, click on the green Register Now and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your email spam or junk mail filters.
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you into FamilyID.com.
- Once in the application form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your application summary.