Open Enrollment - Choice of Schools Application
27J Schools is now providing the convenience of an online application for Open Enrollment - Choice of Schools through FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure platform that provides parents with an easy, user-friendly way to apply for open enrollment-choice of schools.
To start--please carefully review the Open Enrollment-Choice of Schools FAQs to determine whether or not you need to submit an application this year. Not everyone needs to submit an application.
Once you know that you will need to submit an application, you may click here to register with FamilyID.
Once on the FamilyID website:
- You will see two applications located under the word Programs.
- Click 2021-2022 Application for Open Enrollment-Choice of Schools if you want to register your child to attend during the current school year through May 2022.
- Click 2022-2023 Application for Open Enrollment-Choice of Schools if you want to register your child for the school year beginning August 2022.
- Next, click on the green Register Now and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. Click Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your email spam or junk mail filters.
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you into FamilyID.com.
- Once in the application form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your application summary.