Parking Permits, School Lockers, Student Transportation, Meal Plans
RRHS provides hallway (school) lockers on a request basis for students wanting a locker. All students using a locker must complete the request form linked below and follow the policy regarding use of the locker.
Riverdale Ridge High School Locker Guidelines
Lockers are available on a limited basis for students to store school-related materials and clothing. School lockers are the property of Riverdale Ridge High School/SD27J and may be searched at any time, without notice and at the discretion of the school administrators.
Students are responsible for their lockers and can be held liable for the contents and for any vandalism which occurs to their lockers. Riverdale Ridge HS is not responsible for items lost or stolen from student lockers.
Students requesting and using lockers are expected to:
- Ensure lockers are kept clean and free from damage
- Use of removable stickers, shelves, bins, etc. is permitted but if not removed properly or if damage occurs to the locker from such items, students may be assessed a fine
- Report any problems with their locker or combination lock to a campus supervisor
- Secure their lockers after each use (spin the dial on the lock to ensure the lock is secure)
- Prevent others from using or damaging their locker
- Students are responsible for the content of their lockers even if it is stored/placed in the locker by another party
- Remove and clean their locker at the end of the school year
- All articles left in hallway lockers after the close of the school year will be donated or discarded
27J School Busing: Please access information regarding student busing at the following site: 27J Transportation.
Student PARKING PERMIT: Students who hold a valid driver's license may choose to drive themselves to school. Students will need to complete the forms required to secure a parking permit PRIOR TO PARKING ON CAMPUS. Parking permits can be secured by completing the permit form and paying the fee. Please note: All outstanding school fees MUST be paid PRIOR to being issued a parking permit. Link to the form: RRHS Student Parking Permit Request and Guidelines Form
Student Drop-Off and Pick-Up Process: The map linked HERE provides the process for students arriving and departing by personal transportation. Please work to have students arrive to campus no earlier than 8:15 a.m. and depart campus by 4:45 p.m. (with the exception of students participating in an after school activity).
Student Meal Plan Options
GREAT NEWS! USDA Waivers were extended through June of 2022. The waivers allow school nutrition programs to serve FREE meals to ALL Students!
For the school year 2021-2022, all meals are free of charge for all students. A La Carte items are still available for purchase.
Families that qualify for Free or Reduced programming must still complete an annual application to have additional school fees waived or reduced. Information and applications can be found here: Nutrition Services FRL Program Information
Students are encouraged to bring their own lunches as well as enjoying the nuturional meals provided by our food services team (highlighted by the Denver Post "Orange chicken in the school lunch line? You bet, in Brighton")