Mrs. Trina Norris-Buck, Principal
Mr. Kevin Marlatt, Assistant Principal
Mr. Bernie Donin, Dean of Students
Mr. Dustin Steinbach, Dean of Students
Main Office 303.655.6950
Attendance Line 303.655.6953
Fax Number 303.655.6954
Tuesday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to Rodger Quist Middle School, home of the Royals!
Our mission is to develop both the hearts and minds of our students.
Rodger Quist educators are:
- Setting and systemically supporting high expectations for all students, modeled by staff
- Ensuring instructional excellence is delivered daily and informed by data
- Using technology as a tool to innovate.
- Engaging and Empowering students in their learning and growth
- Focusing on Social Emotional Learning competencies
- Actively seeking family engagement in school
- Nurturing positive relationships with both staff and students
- Committing to a continuous improvement mindset for all aspects of our learning community
We have a culture of learning where students can learn, grow and thrive both academically and social-emotionally. Our school is open to grades 6th-8th. Along with core content areas and advisory, we offer Art, Band, Choir, Health, PE, Spanish, and STEAM. Our students also have the ability to participate in the 27J League for athletics. As we continue to develop and grow, we will have various clubs and enrichment opportunities.
I look forward to learning and growing alongside our community. Stay tuned to our website as we continue to add more information.
Trina Norris-Buck, Lead Learner/Principal
Rodger Quist Middle School