Back to School Student Check-In Requirements - Start Here
Complete These Requirements
- Register/Enroll your students to attend BHS? We do not hold a traditional registration at Brighton High School. Instead, students & parents simply need to review all of the information, links and steps outlined here and on the BHS website.
- If your students attended a District 27J middle school or charter school last year and are within the BHS boundaries they have automatically been enrolled to attend BHS. You do not need to do anything except:
- Update your contact and emergency contact information
- Review the student dress code & attendance policies
- Read, the media release & technology usage agreement.
- Log in to IC (Infinite Campus to see your current class schedule. Your same log-in credentials from middle school should still be active. Parents, if you need IC access, please bring your photo ID to the main office and one of the secretaries will provide you with the necessary information and credentials.
- If your student is new to BHS and was NOT enrolled in a District 27J middle or charter school last year, you will need to enroll them through our online registration process (we are no longer able to accept paper registrations). To begin the online registration click HERE. If you need assistance, please contact the counseling office at 303-655-4207. The counseling office hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm, Tuesday through Friday.
- If your student is enrolled at BHS but will not be attending BHS in August, you must come in to the counseling office and withdraw them as soon as possible.
- Currently all submitted open enrollments have been reviewed and approved or denied at this time - you may still submit open enrollment applications if you have not done so. Please keep in mind that we are still building schedules for some of the newly enrolled students so please be patient as we work to complete these schedules.
- Update Contact Information or emergency contact in IC parent portal
- Submit any health action or medication forms - Link to Health Services Resources: Health Services Forms
- Review the School Lunches section for information about adding money to your students lunch account or applying for the Free or Reduced lunch program
- Review the BHS Dress Code Policy - BHS Dress Code
- Review the District 27J Attendance PolicyRead the District Media Release and Technology Use Agreement - Media Release & Technology Use Agreement