Student Parking Permit - CHANGES 2019-2020 School Year
Students Driving & Parking on Campus: Seniors and Juniors who are of legal driving age and possess a valid Colorado driver's license and vehicle insurance are permitted to drive themselves to school. It is a privilege to park on the BHS campus. Students who wish to park on BHS property must obtain a BHS Student Parking Permit. Parking Permits are $40.00 and they will be issued to Seniors and Juniors who meet the following criteria:
Are a current Senior or Junior (parking permits will not be issued to Sophomores)
Have ALL outstanding student fee balances paid in full
Have an average 90% attendance rate
Show proof of current up to date insurance and registration for the vehicle they will be driving
Show a valid Colorado driver’s license
- Registration form here
There are a limited number (300) of student parking spots at BHS and they are on a first come, first served basis. Parking permits will be issued on July 30th from 8am to 1pm to Seniors and Juniors ONLY. The requirements and guidelines are located HERE. We will NOT be issuing reserved parking spots in the Student Parking lot. Parking in the student lots will be on a first come, first served basis, and you MUST have have a hanging tag from the rear view mirror and each vehicle must be registered in the main office.
* No Reserved parking spots.
* All students parking on campus MUST have a parking permit visible.
* Permits can be obtained on July 30 from 8am to 1pm for Juniors and Seniors only.
* There are a limited number of parking permits available and are on a first come, first served basis.
* To get a permit you MUST bring your driver's license, car registration and proof of insurance.
* All vehicles parked on the BHS Campus are subject to search at any time.
* Any car parked in the student parking lot without a permit will be ticketed - $20 per incident.
* Any student parked in staff or visitor parking will also be ticketed - $20 per incident.
* Habitual violators will be towed at the owner's expense.