2021-2022 Student Parking Information
Parking permits will be issued on August 6th from 8-11 and 1-4
There will be a $60 non-refundable charge for parking permits for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Parking permits will not be issued until all fees/fines are paid in FULL. All books need to be turned in by August 5 in order for them not to appear on your fees. Any books turned in on August 6 during parking registration, will not be taken off of your fees until the following week. Books not turned in by August 5 will have to be paid for on August 6 in order to get a parking permit. If you turn a book in on August 6 and are charged for it, you will receive a credit on your account which you can apply toward future fees or request a refund.
- Students must agree to and sign the parking agreement form before receiving a permit.
- Students must present a current copy of driver’s license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. Expired documentation will not be accepted.
- Parking permits must be affixed to the rear view mirror.
- Brighton High School is not responsible for damage to vehicles or loss of stolen items. Park at your own risk.
- All vehicles parked on the BHS Campus are subject to search at any time.
I understand that driving to school and parking on the school campus is a privilege and not a right. I will drive safely and responsibly, and I will not violate any school rules concerning vehicle parking or operation. I further understand that school officials have the right to suspend or revoke the driving and/or parking privilege for violation of driving rules, school rules, or infractions. Parking in student parking lot without a permit during school hours is prohibited.
Any student parking without a permit and/or parking in staff, visitor, or designated handicapped parking
during school hours is strictly prohibited and will be ticketed - $20 per incident and may be towed.
There are a limited number of student parking spots at BHS and they are on a first come, first served basis. The requirements and guidelines are located in links at the bottom of the page. We will NOT be issuing reserved parking spots in the Student Parking lot. Parking in the student lots will be on a first come, first served basis, and you MUST have have a hanging tag from the rear view mirror and each vehicle must be registered in the main office.
* No Reserved parking spots.
* All students parking on campus MUST have a parking permit visible.
* There are a limited number of parking permits available and are on a first come, first served basis.
* To get a permit you MUST bring your driver's license, car registration and proof of insurance.
* All vehicles parked on the BHS Campus are subject to search at any time.
* Any car parked in the student parking lot without a permit will be ticketed - $20 per incident.
* Any student parked in staff or visitor parking will also be ticketed - $20 per incident.
* Habitual violators will be towed at the owner's expense.