Students who have decided on the blended learning option for Fall 2020 and plan on parking in the BHS student parking lot, will need to purchase a parking permit on July 31st. In order to purchase a permit, every student must:
- Have all student fees/fines paid in FULL
- Present a current copy of driver's license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. Expired documents will not be accepted.
- Agree and sign the parking agreement form.
The price for a parking permit is $40. Parking in the student parking lot without a permit during school hours is prohibited. Any student parking without a permit and/ or parking in staff, visitor, or designated handicapped parking during school hours will be ticketed - $20 per incident and may be towed.
In order to maintain social distance requirements, we are asking students to sign up for a specific registration time using the following sign up genius link:
If you have questions about the parking permit registration process please contact Ms. McDonnell at 303-655-4203 or email@example.com.
Thank you and see you all soon!
Student Parking Permit -
Students Driving & Parking on Campus: Student who are of legal driving age and possess a valid Colorado driver's license and vehicle insurance are permitted to drive themselves to school. It is a privilege to park on the BHS campus. Students who wish to park on BHS property must obtain a BHS Student Parking Permit. Parking Permits are $40.00 and they will be issued to students who meet the following criteria:
Are a current student
Have ALL outstanding student fee balances paid in full
Show proof of current up to date insurance and registration for the vehicle they will be driving
Show a valid Colorado driver’s license
- Registration form here
There are a limited number of student parking spots at BHS and they are on a first come, first served basis. The requirements and guidelines are located HERE. We will NOT be issuing reserved parking spots in the Student Parking lot. Parking in the student lots will be on a first come, first served basis, and you MUST have have a hanging tag from the rear view mirror and each vehicle must be registered in the main office.
* No Reserved parking spots.
* All students parking on campus MUST have a parking permit visible.
* There are a limited number of parking permits available and are on a first come, first served basis.
* To get a permit you MUST bring your driver's license, car registration and proof of insurance.
* All vehicles parked on the BHS Campus are subject to search at any time.
* Any car parked in the student parking lot without a permit will be ticketed - $20 per incident.
* Any student parked in staff or visitor parking will also be ticketed - $20 per incident.
* Habitual violators will be towed at the owner's expense.