Continuing Education Scholarships for Teachers
Download the fillable PDF application
NOTE: You MUST save the file to your computer and then open the saved version to preserve and utilize the fillable functionality.
- Teacher must have a full-time teaching contract for the current year.
- Teacher must have a minimum of two years teaching experience in 27J Schools.
- Teacher must plan to continue their career as a teacher with 27J Schools.
- Termination of employment or non-renewal will result in forfeiture of the awarded scholarship.
- Submit completed and signed application including required essay (see back for details).
- Applications will be accepted throughout the school-year and reviewed by the 27J Education Foundation monthly board meeting that follows the submission date of your application.
- Applicants will be notified within 15 business days of the meeting.
- Scholarship recipients will be reimbursed for the cost of course(s) taken (maximum reimbursement - $500) upon receipt of proof of paid and completed course.
- Recipients must receive a grade of “C'' or higher. Proof must be received within 60 days of completion of the course(s).