Continuing Education Scholarships for Teachers
- Teacher must have a full-time teaching contract for the current year.
- Teacher must have a minimum of two years teaching experience with 27J
- Teacher must plan to continue as a teacher with 27J school district. (Termination of employment will result in forfeiture of the awarded scholarship.)
- Submit the completed and signed application with required essay to the 27J Education Foundation by Oct 31st for fall consideration and March 31st for spring consideration. Applications may be submitted to the 27J Education Foundation via email.
- A selection committee appointed by the 27J Education Foundation will determine the recipients of scholarship. Successful applicants will be notified of his or her award by a representative of the Foundation.
- The recipient will be directly reimbursed for the cost of the course taken (up to
$500) upon receipt of proof of paid and completed course with a grade of “C”
or better. Proof must be received within 60 days of completion of the course.
Download the fillable PDF application NOTE: You MUST save the file to your computer and then open the saved version to preserve and utilize the fillable functionality.