Football at RQMS is available to both boys and girls in grades 7 & 8
The start of our season almost near, please keep the following in mind:
- We do not have try-outs; we believe middle school is for introducing athletics & working together as a team.
- Parent meeting Aug 21 (changed to accommodate back to school night) we will meet the last 30 minutes of practice during the first week.
- Additional information will be shared during these meetings.
- For Football, we provide helmet, chin-strap, jersey, shoulder pads, padded pants
- Practice Pants & Jersey would ease laundry load on families and are preferred for practice days
- Athletes need a water bottle and perhaps a quick snack
- Physicals are good for a calendar year, not just a school year. All students are required to have a current physical.
To sign up for Roger Quist Football notifications, please visit