Welcome to 27J HR
Our Drivers: Accuracy – Fairness – Responsiveness – Growth
Welcome to the 27J HR Page.
Please see the HR team contact list below
Staff Covid Testing REGISTER HERE; call CovidCheck at 720-432-5303
27J Employee Assistance Phone Number: 1-866-252-4468
Kaiser Permanente: KP.org 303-338-3361Looking to apply to 27J: Workat27J.comNOTICE for EMPLOYEES:Under the federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), effective April 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020, certain employees may be eligible for paid sick leave and paid Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) leave for specific reasons related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Department of Labor Notice DOL Poster Please contact Michael Clow MClow@sd27j.net for support.Please take good care of yourself.The 27J HR Team
FOR STAFF - FROM THE BACK TO SCHOOL STAFF PLAN
- Families First Leave: 80 Hours of district covered leave for symptoms while acquiring a test or for isolation after a positive test. Contact your supervisor for absence/illness.
- Extended Leave: Extended leave may be available as outlined in the Agreements: (a) BEA article 10.9; CCSEA article 11.3. Please reach out to Michael MClow@sd27j.net to engage the extended leave process.
- FMLA: Family Medical Leave. Standard FMLA includes job protection and benefits continuation. Extended FMLA to support loss of child care provider; includes 2/3rds pay up to $200 daily pay, job protection and benefits continuation. Email HR manager Andy Pippin APippin@sd27j.net.
- Temp Leave Banks: Temp leave bank options are offered to all regular 27J staff to support medical emergencies. The temp leave banks are embedded in both Agreements. (a) CCSEA section 11.7; (b) BEA section The Temporary Leave Bank allows members to “draw” temporary leave days from the leave bank if their serious illness/injury or the serious illness/injury of an immediate family member (spouse, daughter, son, mother, father, or relatives living in the immediate household) extends beyond the number of their accumulated temporary leave days. New employees have 30 days after hire date to join (form/link included in their benefits packet). Returning staff can add/renew each year, the sign-up links will be sent on August 5th due by September 5th.
- PERA Short Term Disability: LINK (a) CCSEA article 11.9 (b) BEA article 10.5.
- 27J Brighton Covid-19 Community Testing Link
Human Resources Team
|Andrew Pippin||HR Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||720-685-7603|
|Lisette Gonzales||HR Technicianemail@example.com||303-655-2806|
|Debbie Brehmer||HR Technicianfirstname.lastname@example.org||303 655-2987|
|Tonya Hindman||HR Technicianemail@example.com||303 655-2969|
|Sherry Primus||Benefits Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||303 655-2967|
|Theresa Campbell||Compensation Specialistemail@example.com||303 655-2940|
|Julie Trujillo||Substitute Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||303-655-2968|
|Krisha Cardenas||Executive Secretary/HR Generalistemail@example.com||303-655-2913|
|Michael Clow||Chief Human Resources Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||303 655-2900|
|Lori Marten||Self-Care Developeremail@example.com||303-655-2944|
Notice of Non-Discrimination
27J Schools is committed to providing a safe learning and work environment where all members of the school community are treated with dignity and respect. The schools in the district are subject to all federal and state laws and constitutional provisions prohibiting discrimination on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, ancestry or need for special education services. Accordingly, no otherwise qualified student, employee, applicant for employment or member of the public may be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to unlawful discrimination under any district program or activity on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, sex (which includes marital status), sexual orientation, disability or need for special education services. Discrimination against employees and applicants for employment based on age, genetic information, and conditions relating to pregnancy or childbirth is also prohibited in accordance with state and/or federal law.
For issues related to Title IX and student issues contact Title IX Coordinator Jaime White at 303-655-2816. For all other staff related issues related to discrimination contact Michael Clow at 303-655-2965. Both are located at 118551 East 160th Ave, Brighton, CO 80601.