Follow these steps:
1. View the slideshow, Graduation Requirements Advisory Presentation to gain an understanding of our graduation requirements and the registration process.
2. Watch the video What is a Graduation Demonstration? and use the below resources to ensure you make a plan to Demonstrate as part of your course selection.
3. Begin to complete the BHS Credit Check/Personal Pathway/Demonstration Plan
4. Watch the video How to Read My Progress Report to help complete your BHS Credit Check Document.
5. Watch the video How to Select My Classes
- View and print a copy of the 10th-12th Course Selection Sheet
- Utilize the BHS Course Description Guide and your course selection sheet when choosing classses.
- Keep in mind the SD 27J Graduation Requirements when selecting classes.
6. Talk with your teachers!
7. Talk with your parents!
8. Talk with your counselor!
9. Watch the video How to Add my Course Selections Into MYAP
- Current 9th Graders - How to Enter My Course Selections into MYAP
- Current 10th Graders - How to Enter My Course Selections into MYAP
Want to learn about courses and Pathways? Visit the BHS YouTube Channel