AthleticsAttention parents and middle school student athletes who are interested in participating Middle School Athletics.
- Students must have a sports physiclal turned in on or before the start of the season.
- Parents must complete the application process on FamiliyID at Family ID Home Page . When registering your child you must check the 6th, 7th or 8th grade level box. This process must be completed before student can start participating in the sport.
- All student fees including outstanding fees (ie... transportation, book fines, class fees, ID's, etc) must be paid.
- If student fees are waived for any reason, you will still be responsible for paying a $25.00 fundraising fee which is district policy.
- If any of the above items are not completed, the student athlete will not be able to participate in the current athletic season.
- Practice is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 4:30 - 6:15 p.m., and will end no later than 6:30.
Dr. Courtney Landry