Student Code of Conduct & Notification of Rights and Responsibilities of Students and Parents
This document is provided as a resource to parents and students within School District 27J. This document is divided into four sections.
1. Legal Notifications
2. Student Code of Conduct
3. Commonly Requested Information
4. Student Health Information
Parents and students should be aware:
- Much of the information is in summary form.
- Current policies in their entirety, including revisions which may have occurred after publication of this document, are available here.
- Policies may also be reviewed in the administrative office of any district school or by calling the School District 27J Educational Services Center at 303-655-2900.
- A printed copy of the Student Code of Conduct and Notification of Rights and Responsibilities and Parents may be requested at no cost in the administrative office of any school or by calling the 27J Educational Services Center at 303-655-2900.
- Policies are subject to change as necessary at any time during the school year.
- Individual schools may have some policies that differ from those in this document.
- Students are expected to be knowledgeable and comply with district and school policies, including ones which may not be included in this publication.
- Online readers may link directly to any specific item listed in the Table Content by clicking on the item name.
Download Student Code of Conduct