- South Elementary
Staff Spotlight: Intervention Services Director
There are many people, at every level throughout 27J, who help students achieve and thrive in and out of the classroom. For this staff spotlight, we asked a few questions of one of those persons: Director of Intervention Services Jaime White, who previously served as principal of Prairie View High School.
- Discipline support/resources for students on alternative suspension or expulsion plans.
- Expulsion support and educational placement.
- Support to families and students experiencing homelessness, foster care etc.
- Home Bound and Homeschooling support.
- Support and resources related to medical care, dental care and overall student health and wellness.
- Support to schools related to enrollment, admission, and withdrawal.
- Support to schools related to social emotional learning, mental health and counseling.