Return to Headlines

Work in 27J

We need great substitutes!  If you receive a sub authorization in our school district you are not required to sub at other schools - you can work for and take care of just our school.  
A three year sub authorization requires an undergraduate degree; a one year sub authorization does not.  Attached is the form that starts your one year authorization application.  Provide this completed form to Julie Ramsey, Office Manager/Principal's Secretary, and you will be notified once your application has been processed and approved.  
Here is the link to the Colorado Department of Education to get you going:
CDE Application:
Here is the link to our application system: