Registration for Winter Athletics is now open!
Sign up for Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Girls Swimming, and Wrestling at www.FamilyID.com. DEADLINE IS , late registrations will not be accepted.
TO GAIN CLEARANCE FOR SPORTS, Students must:
- Register on FamilyID
- Provide a current sports physical from a licensed physician (good for 1 year)
- Pay the $135 participation fee and have all District fees/fines paid (check student Infinite Campus account). If Students are eligible for a fee waiver, an eligibility letter from Nutrition Services must be presented to the Athletics Office.
- Create a student account on www.ArbiterAthlete.com. Once an account is created it is used for all sports for all years of high school.
- Meet CHSAA eligibility standards. If a student has transferred to BHS this year, is a homeschool student, or an international exchange student, they must complete the appropriate CHSAA forms through Arbiter Athlete.
- Meet grade, behavior and attendance expectations. Grades are checked weekly, attendance is checked daily.