Brighton High School 2022 Commencement Ceremony
First Bank Center
11450 Broomfield Ln, Broomfield, CO 80021
- The Graduation ceremony starts promptly at 2 pm. Doors will open at 12:30. Seating in the stadium is first come first serve.
- Graduates need to report by 1 pm.
- Parking: Families and Guests can park in the garage parking or lots A or B. Handicapped parking will be available in the North Parking Lot. Graduates are able to park in the West parking lot.
- Families can enter through the North and West entrances; graduates will enter through the West entrance.
- As a reminder: CLEAR BAGS ONLY, this includes purses. No food or drink is allowed unless you have suite tickets. No balloons of any kind.
- Only guests with suite tickets will be allowed in the suite area.
- A concession stand will be open during the ceremony to purchase food and drink.
- Handicapped seating will be available on the floor of the venue. There will be First Bank employees available to help direct you to handicapped seating.
- After the ceremony, graduates will recess from the main area and can meet families in the hallways and outside for pictures. Families will not be allowed on the floor after the graduation ceremony.